Clonakilty Blackpudding Breakfas Tacos
Serves: 2 • Prep Time: • Cook Time:
This is the perfect recipe for hosting Breakfast or Brunch. The delicious combination of breakfast and tacos will leave your guests wanting more. This quick and easy recipe is sure to satisfy any taste any time
-6 mini corn tortillas
-3 eggs (beaten)
-2 slices bacon (diced)
-140g Clonakilty Blackpudding (sliced)
-salt & pepper to taste
-optional sauce: siracha or ketchup or mix the two
1. In a pan add your diced bacon and sliced pudding and cook until your desired crispness. Take off the heat and set aside
2. In a separate bowl whisk together your eggs, milk, salt & pepper.
3. Add to the same pan that you just cooked your pudding and bacon in to absorb all that lovely flavour and cook for 2-3 mins, stirring consistently.
4. Crumble your blackpudding.
5. Heat up your corn tortillas on pan or in microwave then assemble you tacos with egg, followed by crispy bacon and crumbled pudding. I love to drizzle over some spicy ketchup.
A massive thank you to the wonderful Lara Battigelli for creating this delicious recipe. Check out @larabites on Instagram for more.