One tray breakfast
Serves: 4 • Prep Time: • Cook Time:
This is the ultimate breakfast, although it tastes just as good at any time of the day! The one tray breakfast is perfect for sharing and is completely flexible so you can alter the ingredients to your own taste. Simple and quick to prepare, it makes a great start to a weekend with friends.
227g Clonakilty Ispíní Sausages
280g Clonakilty Blackpudding
280g Clonakilty Whitepudding
200g Clonakilty Slisíní Rashers
4 free range eggs
Bunch of asparagus
1. Heat a pan on medium heat and add a small amount of oil or butter. Allow to heat and then add sausages and both puddings.
2. Adjust heat and keep turning sausages and pudding until cooked through. Place rashers under a medium grill and flip after 10 minutes. Keep cooking until desired level of crispiness has been reached.
3. Once sausages and puddings are cooked remove them from the pan and keep in a heat proof dish under the grill.
4. Wash and remove ends of asparagus. Place in boiling salted water for 3 to 4 minutes. Strain and keep warm under the grill with sausages and rashers in heat proof dish.
5. On the same pan heat oil or butter gently and crack in your eggs. Allow to cook gently and using a spoon pour oil from the pan over the top of the egg. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes depending on how you like eggs cooked.
6. Remove eggs when cooked and place in heat proof dish to complete your one tray breakfast. Serve with freshly buttered toast.