Clonakilty Whitepudding and apricot stuffing
Serves: • Prep Time: • Cook Time:
It can be difficult to differentiate one roast dinner from the next, but it doesn’t have to be. Because your veg, potatoes, and meat can’t be changed too much, playing around with different stuffing recipes can really make your meals stand out. We highly recommend this sweet and aromatic stuffing recipe for a Sunday roast or for Christmas dinner.
140g Clonakilty Whitepudding
1 red onion
4 cloves garlic
A few sprigs of fresh sage
2/3 pack of breadcrumbs
About 10 dried apricots
1. Chop the onion, garlic and sage.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the onion and garlic.
3. Cover and sweat until they are soft and translucent.
4. Add the sage and breadcrumbs and mix well so that the butter soaks into the crumbs. (If you need more butter or breadcrumbs, now is the time to add them in).
5. Finely chop the apricots and mix them in.
6. Slice and crumble the Whitepudding and mix this in too.
7. Allow to cool for about 15 minutes and use to stuff your chicken, pork steak or Christmas turkey.
Many thanks to Lola-Lu’s Kitchen for this beautiful recipe.