Clonakilty Blackpudding and sausage stuffing in bacon parcels
Serves: Makes 12 individual stuffing parcels. • Prep Time: • Cook Time:
It’s always nice to change things up and do things a little differently for Christmas dinner. These Clonakilty stuffing parcels are a great accompaniment to your turkey and the rest of your Christmas dinner and are guaranteed to go down a treat. They’re simply irresistible!
140g bread crumbs
1lb Clonakilty Sausages
280g Clonakilty Blackpudding
6 Clonakilty Rashers
1. Remove the skin from the Clonakilty Sausages.
2. Mix the sausage meat from the sausages with some bread crumbs and finely chopped Clonakilty Blackpudding.
3. Line the 12 cups of a muffin pan with Clonakilty Rashers.
4. Spoon the stuffing mix into the rashers in the 12 cup muffin pan.
5. Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes.
A huge thank you to Heidi Roberts for this gorgeous recipe.